Cash On Delivery (COD) in Kulim,Kedah, Seberang Jaya, Penang area only and certain time in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

Postage can be arranged everywhere between 1 to 3 days in Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah/ Sarawak with ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

Monday 20 February 2012

Used Toyota Vios TRD grill with TRD Emblem

Still in Good Condition
Reason to sell because change to new design grill.

Material : Fiber c/w ABS TRD Emblem (refer pic below) 
Suitable Model : Toyota Vios 2003, 2004 and 2005 only
Colour : Solid Black

PRICE : RM110

SOLD
 

TRD Front Grill for Toyota Vios 2003,2004,2005

Come with TRD Emblem worth RM30

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: 2012 f150 grills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. tacoma grill lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. rav4 trd accessories

    ReplyDelete